What We Do
APLC nurses are all experienced with more than 25 years of nursing each and have a Bachelor's in Science Degree in Nursing or a Master's in Science Degree in Nursing. They are nationally certified in Critical Care and have experience in a broad range of different types of nursing. Their experience includes working on the general floor, labor and delivery, ICU, PACU, the operating room and outpatient clinics. They are detailed oriented, keep up to date on the standards of practice, and know how to review a chart with precision and can assist you with details to check for chart tampering.
Every nurse at APLC currently works as a critical care registered nurse. We have expertise and knowledge in finding errors and inconsistencies when reviewing medical charts. Understanding the medical language and nursing standards of care allows us to dissect and interpret even the most difficult and complex medical records. We will provide you with a report that highlights any error or inconsistency in the medical record, which will help you to understand the events that took place and how they may apply to your client's case. Our report will also give our professional opinion of the validity and merit of your case. If no errors were made, we will include that in our report, which will save you and your client time and money.
We are a valuable member of your legal team because we offer:
- Expert opinions concerning practices of medical professionals.
- Pertinent details and document a time-line of the sequence of events that sometimes is difficult to follow in the medical record.
- A detailed report that highlights any discretions found in the medical record.
- Crucial pieces of information during our analysis and investigation that will strengthen your case during settlement negotiations.
- Expert testimony that supports our findings.
Having APLC on your team will save you time and money by having us review your cases quickly and efficiently at a much lower cost than what a physician would charge. Combining your legal expertise and the APLC's healthcare knowledge will give your clients justification and the best outcomes.